TradeLink EDI Software and XML Integration
OpenEC® TradeLink EDI SoftwareTradeLink is a full featured eBusiness, EDI solution and XML management system used to translate and exchange business documents with your trading partners in an EDI and XML format. One of the key differences between TradeLinks EDI Software XML management solution and others on the market is that TradeLink is Network Independent. It will support any public Value Added Network (VAN), Private Network or the Internet. It is the next evolution of the EDI Translator.
TradeLink EDI Software XML solution is available for UNIX, Linux and Windows
Lights Out Operations
TradeLink EDI Software XML solution is designed for lights out, unattended operations. Its EDI integration features eliminate the need to re-key information. Its full audit trail records all transactions.
TradeLink EDI Software and XML solution is designed for lights out, unattended operations. OpenEC TradeLink XML XMapper - A power full add on to traditional EDI or as a standalone XML solution, Xmapper is a Full featured XML, XSLT, Data mapping, EDI Mapping, EDI Integration, Data Integration, Transformation and Management, software for Unix, Linux & Windows systems... More ...
Some of the key features of the TradeLink EDI Software are:
- Simple complete integration using the full suite of TradeLink APIs
- EDI Translator for all ANSI X12 and UNEDIFACT Electronic Data Interchange Standards, user defined EDI Standards, ebXML and XML standards
- Support for EDI over the Internet using our AS2 compliant EDI communications module. This allows for communications using secure email (S/MIME), secure HTTP (HTTPS) or secure FTP (FTPS) for reduced communications costs
- Supports integration to any ERP systems, with pre-built XML/XSLT Interfaces
- Supports any Trading Partner, with pre-built EDI Maps for hundreds of EDI Hubs
- Ease of legacy system integration using TradeLink XML XMapper feature
- Graphical front end for Daily Processing, Auditing and Reporting
- Event Driven notification (either via printer or email) of EDI processes to allow the end user to identify and action "problems" in real-time
- Reporting of all EDI translation, routing and integration processing in one concise report. The Audit function allows the user to generate reports on all EDI activity in whatever time frame necessary
- Support for standard and non-standard repetition identifiers. In ANSI X12 version 004030 a repetition identifier was introduced. TradeLink now supports Retailers such as Wal-Mart EDI who send a repetition identifier that does not meet the standard
- Secure routing of all data types, including any XML, EDI, TXT, ASCII and binary
- Risk-free migration from VAN, direct-connect and paper communication methods
- Ease of legacy system integration using TradeLink’s XML Mapper feature
- Built-in transaction tracking, reporting and data retention with actionable audit trails and persistent queuing
The TradeLink EDI Software XML solution is available for most popular computer systems
For more information contact us.